Wednesday, March 17, 2010

If you experience an erection lasting more than 4 hours...

Let My People Go Department
If you experience an erection lasting more than 4 hours... Go down under the bridge, turn the little hydraulic valve, and LET US OFF THE ISLAND! The new bridge is almost ready to go. It is supposed to open in early April (not April 1st says the DOT).


Soup on the Hoof Department
Today's walk was on the beach. My legs ached, so I didn't want to go more than a couple miles. The beach has been really devastated. It appears to have lost about 50 yards in some places! At any rate, imagine our surprise, quite a distance from the water...


to find "soup on the hoof". I was idly turning shells over, looking for good ones, when I noticed a large foot! This shell was about 6 inches long. It was alive, so we could have made soup, but returned it to the water.


Make a Wish Department
We also found a genie bottle, though E opined that it was full of piss! I drained it and took it home, since it had a nice shape and had a "B" on the bottom.


Spring has Sprung Department
Yesterday we were over on the loop (yep, it's getting a bit boring to us, too). Anyway, Esther spotted the wad of turtles below. I didn't make this up; follow the link and you'll find a group of turtles can be called a bale, a dule, a bevy, or a turn, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment