Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fat rap

Walking up a storm
Trying to get my form
Back to the norm
Eliminate some scorn
Thirty years of biz play
Took all my youth away
Now when I got some say
I hobble when I walk today
Sit in my chair all day
Trying to blog my say
Tempted to do a rant
Really it's just I can't
Breath when I walk is scant
I'm old and I'm fat, I grant
I've got the fat gene
Can't fit a lean jean
Makes me want to vent some spleen
Just coming clean, zeen?
Pounds went on slow, so
Saying whoa don't go, bro
Not a lot to show, I know
Just reaping what I sow, Joe
Let you know when I'm fit
Gonna take a little bit
Probly you don't give a shit
But I jus' don' wanna quit
So, knit one, purl two with wit
I'm just trying to commit
To get me out the tar pit
This wasn't what I planned
I was dealt the gland hand
Nature has the whip hand
So I walk the strand, or
Pound the streets and sidewalks for
Getting back to the pants I wore

No comments:

Post a Comment